BJCE Australia is excited to offer tours of Gullen Range Wind and Solar Farm. Come and see how it works. Get up close to a wind turbine and a solar array. Find out more about renewable energy.
Stretching from north to south, the wind farm measures 22km, approximately centred on the locality of Bannister, 11km south of Crookwell and 32km north west of Goulburn. The solar farm is co-located within the existing Gullen Range Wind Farm and occupies an area of approx. 28 hectares.
How to book
The next tour will be on Wednesday 4 October. Book your FREE ticket here.
If you would like to be notified when the next Gullen Range Wind and Solar farm tour, please register here.
What to expect on the tour:
You will be met at the Criterion Hotel, from there our staff will take you on a tour of the wind and solar farm in a 24-seater bus. You will be able to see how our wind and solar farm works, learn about renewable energy and get up close to a wind turbine and a solar array.
- The tour is two and a half hours long and includes complimentary light refreshments.
- Guests should arrive at the Criterion Hotel by 11:15am. The tour bus departs promptly at 11.30am and returns at 1.30pm.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea before the tour.
- A light lunch is served when you return.
How to get there:
Crookwell is located approximately 45km from Goulburn, NSW. There are several travel options to get there. Whilst in Crookwell, you should consider visiting the impressive local attractions. For more details, visit Crookwell Tourism here.
- We encourage guests to bring children on our tours. There is a word search they can complete along the way. Parents are asked to supervise their children closely at all times.
- As you will be visiting an operational wind and solar farm, guests are required to wear enclosed, sturdy shoes and appropriate clothing for all weather types (sunny, rainy and/or windy). Please note: there are no toilets on the minibus however guests can use toilet facilities at the wind farm before and after the tour.
- If you require special assistance, please let us know on the booking form and we’ll see how we can help.
Terms and Conditions:
Please take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a tour with us.
We strongly recommend that you also read the welcome sheet relating to your tour prior to booking to ensure that you understand the itinerary, style and physical demands of the trip you are undertaking.
Read Terms and Conditions here